Thursday 26 July 2007

what did I do with car 2 ? hmmmmmm....

Ok sorry it has been a while since I updated but lots has happened.

I put car 2 (the saxo) in for the mot and it failed miserably ! needed about £300 of work doing to it !!!!!!!!

So I listed it for £1000 spares or repair BACK IN THE SAME PAPER and it appeared yesterday. I had about 15 calls (first one being 6am !!! thanks for that !) and only 2 people turned up - one thought the car looked too good to be true for the price, and the other was buying for his missus and said "she wouldn't like it as it is too sporty" ??? well it is a boy racer vtr (and I put a picture in the ad too) so I don't know what he was expecting ??

Then at 5pm I had a call from a guy who asked me if I was willing to either sell the car for £800 cash (bearing in mind the car cost me £650 + mot £35 + advert of car £5 so £690 in total) or if I was willing to swap for his car !!! hmmmmm what car was it ? what did I do ? did I do anything ??

Well if you wait about 10 minutes you will see exactly what I done !! look out for the next blog post coming your way

No comments: