Thursday 12 July 2007

Second car bought !


Ok so this is a bit of a gamble with this but today I bought this car which is as follows


T Reg citroen saxo vtr 1.6 16v.


Now the good points - there is alot of extras with this car including 17" alloys with good tyres, a toad thatcham category 1 alarm and immobilizer with anti hijack features, tinted windows,it has been delocked, it has a k and n air filter and also a sport exhaust - the car is gleaming red and in good condition


Now the bad points - it has no tax OR MOT !


the book value for this car - £1595 for a private sale


what did I pay ? have a guess and post your guesses on the blog !

4 comments:

Money Spinning said...

I guess £450

richbefore30 said...

nope it was more than that - £650 ! hope it pays off lol

Stu Foster said...

aargh!

can't believe you've gone into the seedy underworld of car sales!

If you need any advice, you are talking to the guy who did 8 years at car dealerships.

You know where to find me.

richbefore30 said...

lol stu ! I have said it before mate and I willsay it again - peas and pod !

Thanks for the offer and I am sure I will be asking - although I am awesome at the sales and haggling and negotiating, just not too clued up on the actual workings of the car lol we shall see, it may all end in tears !