Thursday 12 July 2007

Introduction

Ok so I decided to use some of my entrepreneurial skills and tendancies offline for a change.

I have decided I am going to try and make £15,000 profit in 1 year on buying and selling used cars in my local paper.

The twist is this - I will be buying all of the cars from one paper AND reselling them in exactly the same paper a week or 2 later for a profit !

I know as much about cars and their engines as Russell Grant knows about dieting - Naff all !!

I am planning on using my "eye for a bargain" and my entreprenurial skills to determine what I buy and how much profit can be made from each deal.

Wish me Luck !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Are you buying cars at their trade price, as you should aim to buy at trade and then sell as high as possible. Also giving a prospective buyer a report of the car from the MOT guy, and also the whatcar prices (only list private and above), may attract the person more to pay a high price if they didn't do their research.

richbefore30 said...

Hi there cherub, thanks for stopping by. I am only buying them from the local paper to add more of an interesting concept to this challenge. This will prove that ANYONE can make money by using your head a bit. Thanks for the advice, I have taken it on board and definatly be using it :-) the car price guide for car 2 for a privtae sale is £1940 and I only paid £650 for it, so fingers crossed as it is MOT day tommorow !